Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1st REAL post(my bad)

Ok...so i learnt that a blog supposed to be an oline diary from Reliable Resha(does that make me Anorexic Adrian or something?). Im not good at writing stuff that happens but then agaon this blogz already made might as well give it a shot huh? Lets start with the basics...my life sux. What i've got are 2 best friends who just help to tide me by day by day in my daily life. Ironically, the closer they are to me, the further away they are from me(in terms of location). Sux huh? One of them is in another school(helping me with this blog) and the other is in another state...LOL...i keep thinking why does this happen to me but hey, occassionally(i dunno how to spell this word) u get that message or call and then u u brighten up for the day. Its like being a drug addict i guess, but with friends>.<. Still, im not complaining about my life. A certain wise person told me that making friends shouldn't be too hard so i guess ill take that person's advice huh...ok, im outa of things to write(told u i suck at this) so ill repost either tonyt or tommorrow and hope that something interseting actually happens in my life. If u are reading this crap, i appreciate it for wasting your time coz it takes a lot of endurance to read thrashy writing, especially mine. Guess thtz it fot now...
-Twilight Tears-

3 comments:

Resha Lim said...

Wow. dats a lot of compliments =P Thnx =) And it wasn't that bad.

Rey said...

HeLlO~! NoThInG tO dO KaCaU u OnI NiCe~! CoMmEnT mE oSo La~! =.=

cooldevil said...

so im x ur best frend, huh? T.T