Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagging LOL

Ill never understand this but lets give it a shot anyway...LOL

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

8 facts abt me:

1. My life could be better(notice it dznt suck nemore)
2. Im sarcastic
3. I love writing
4. Im over emotional
5. Im talkative
6. Hungry(lol makes me sound desparate) for frenz
7.I love anime
8.I tink National Geographic's a waste of time...yay...

Im tagging...

1. Granny!!(u shld know hu u r)
2. Audrey...
3.Marcus
4.Melvin
5.Leonard
6.Jason
7.Deepak
8.Kelvin

LOL i hope i did this write...will learn with time...

3 comments:

cooldevil said...

if u dun mind me asking...wad is dis tagging list 4?? jason n kelvin has their blogs 2??

cooldevil said...

btw, i waz jz jking bout my first comment..dun gt so serious bout it man.

cooldevil said...

adrian...my blog is under review...due to possible violation ofterms of service..y??? wad did i do?