Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Piece Of Poetry I wrote...Tell me wad u tink>.<

What I wouldn’t give to be beside you,
For hours, minutes, even seconds just a few,
To wipe off all your bitter tears,
To tuck you into bed and chase away all your fears,
For a pretty face like yours shouldn’t cry,
Atmospheres change and spirits quickly die,
Blink away those bitter drops of sorrow,
Smile, look up and happiness should follow,
What I wouldn’t give to accompany you once just at night,
To solve your problems and to put things just right,
To hold you in my arms and tell you that everything’s fine,
Because your peace is valuable and serenity is divine,
So pick yourself up and don’t show the world your frown,
Don’t allow people to know that you’re down,
For those who take pleasure in watching people suffer are fools,
To them friends are nothing but mere plain tools,
Do not care for them my dear Fay,
Live your life to the fullest and be happy everyday.

-Twilight Tears-
Wrote this 4 months ago...commentz commentz>.<

1 comment:

cooldevil said...

nice...old but nice...friends Forever And alwaYs, dude!!