Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dedicated To Gran:P

Oh, what had this soul do to be inflicted by disaster?
Her gaze once so bright now lacked the old luster,
Her body once so strong became so weak,
She lay in bed,condition looking bleak,

Oh God, I pray to you, please set this right,
Restore this soul's joy and replenish her might,
For she has done nothing do deserve a fate such as this,
Instead grant her eternal happiness and endless bliss,

Oh, Heaven I beg this of you,
Grant me a miracle, though there are few,
Make her well and healthy enough again,
And take away all of her undeserved pain,

Hopefully with this feeble attempt to cure your sorrow,
You will be well enough to speak tomorrow,
May you be able to speak in the voice which croons,
My final prayer is that you get better soon...

From Adrian to Gran

OK, maybe I DID eggsejer8(lol i 4got how to spell) this a lil...but u get the main idea...hope u like it>.<

1 comment:

Resha Lim said...

aww. thats sweet. I'll think of something to reply later. lol =)